La Vainilla is a two story bungalow with spectacular views of the forest and ocean. A perfect place if you are looking for maximum tranquility and the "real jungle feeling" for your family.
La Vainilla is built on a spectacular spot overlooking a forest canyon and the ocean beneath.
The upper floor is completely open to an incredible view of the underlying ocean. The bottom floor is completely screened in and opens up to a nice hardwood deck, perfect for stargazing and wildlife observation!
Both levels of the bungalow offer a bedroom with a queen size bed, a private bathroom, hammocks and comfortable chairs to enjoy the magnificence of the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean.
Hardwood decks and hammocks let you enjoy precious moments in the heart of the forest. It is the preferred cabin for families and friends who look for privacy and great views in the most pristine rainforest!
*During our high season, the minimum occupancy of this cabin is 4 adults
- Ocean view
- 2-floor layout with 2 bedrooms and 2 complete bathrooms
- 2 King-size beds with 300 thread count linens
- Comfortably sleeps 4 to 6 guests
- 1-3 extra single beds can easily be accommodated
- Outside wooden deck offers magnificent ocean views
- 50-inch ceiling fans for cooling on both levels
- Hammocks for relaxing afternoons
- Safe deposit box