Casa Osa is ideal for a small party of friends or families of up to 8 people
With a privileged location surrounded by tall trees and overlooking a lush rainforest canyon, Casa Osa provides a spacious yet cozy feeling, perfect for family moments and group fun. A large upstairs bedroom with a queen size bed and two single beds features a separate bathroom with a shower overlooking the tropical garden. Downstairs, you will find two separate bedrooms with a queen size bed and another bathroom with shower. Your party will love the surrounding forest view and the deep jungle canyon just below the spacious hardwood deck upstairs. Enjoy relaxing conversation while the immense biodiversity of the Osa Peninsula’s rainforest goes about its natural ways in the canopy of the trees right before your eyes.
The upper floor features a covered hardwood deck in front of the room with comfortable chairs and hammocks, a perfect place for wildlife watching and relaxation. The ground level has a comfortable patio lounge with hammocks ideal for sharing unforgettable moments with your family!
CASA OSA FEATURES
- 2 level unit and a total of 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms
- Garden and forest canyon view
- Upper floor with 1 King-size bed with 300 thread count linens and 2 single beds
- Lower floor with 2 rooms: 1 Queen-size bed and 2 single beds
- Downstairs rooms share one bathroom
- Outside terraces on both levels¡
- 50-inch ceiling fans for cooling on both levels
- Hammocks on both levels for relaxing afternoons
- Safe deposit box